Wednesday, August 19, 2009

TEST DRIVE YOUR HONEYMOON SUCCESS! SANDALS ROYAL BAHAMIAN AND NCL SKYE!

Travel by Horizon just returned from and amazing weekend of first hand seeing a cruise and a Sandals honeymoon Vacation all in the same weekend. With a backdrop of the carribean sea of the Bahamas, 38 guests visted Nassau and Sandals Royal Bahamian for a day of checking out the resort and enjoying the amazing food options, offshore Island, snorkling, catamaran sailing, the red lane spa and just kicking back.
The following day was spent on board the Ship and the offshore Island enjoying the sun and the water. No body wanted to come home! " Sandals is a new found favorite and I can't wait to take our trip to Ochi we just booked next year!" Lance, Sarasota Fl.
Check out the next on going in November 09. www.travelbyhorizon.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant say enough about sandals not to worry about having cash in your pocket is the way to go when everthing paid for it makes it easy even tips had a blast cant wait to go to jamaica in oct for jill and i 2 year of being married we will put 400 down for next vacation to not into crurs thanks lance p.s i think my buddy ron broke the record for pina coladas 20 i heard lol

Anonymous said...

I wasn't counting but he does like them alot. We both had a really nice time that was as much relaxing as fun. Should have booked another while on board but I'm sure Lance will hook us up. The cruise line and Sandels both couldn't have tried harder to make us relax. Very much appreciated. We'll be back - Rhoda and Ron(aka Colada Mon)

Danielle said...

I spent the day in the spa. Hours of BLISS. I started out in the complimentary sauna to get me sweating then moved to the steamroom. I just love the smell of lemongrass. I went for an hour herbal facial. I was in much need of exfoliating. I have used Pavonia products myself, and happy they use such a purely botanical line. After my cup of tea, I immerse myself into the hot and cold plung pools. That last dip is quite invigorating. One last stop in the Vichy shower. Felt like a waterfall. Heaven!